Fixing your stucco is no simple task. Choose Connolly to fix your stucco the right way.
Connolly Contractors uses the following steps for remediating your stucco:
- Moisture Inspection – Determine if there is a presence of water and/or rotted wood.
- Remove the existing stucco
- Inspect the plywood and replace damaged wood as necessary
- Re-flash the windows with sill pan
- Install a drainage system – Ex: Weep Screeps, kick out flashing, EZ Bead Caulking, control joints, tyveck stucco wrap & building paper.
- 4-step stucco application – Wire Mesh, Scratch Coat, Brown Coat, Finish (color) Coat
Connolly Contractors is also a full service General Contractor and can take care of all your door and window needs.
DISCOVERY OF MOLD
High readings from the moisture test.
Removed stucco and mold and rot found around all windows.
Image shows damage from water intrusion.